Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My 43 Things....

I came across this website today http://www.43things.com/ and it inspired me to write down my short and long term goals. Of course, some will change along the way, which is normal, and some will vanish from the list altogether...priorities change, life changes, dreams change, goals change, people change. These are my goals for right now, in no particular order....

  1. Spend more time with friends
  2. Spend more time with family
  3. Take more pictures
  4. Become more fluent in French
  5. Learn Spanish
  6. Learn Italian
  7. Visit Australia
  8. Visit Spain
  9. Visit Costa Rica
  10. Visit Italy
  11. Go back to St-Lucia
  12. Go back to Hawaii
  13. Ski more
  14. Do more Yoga
  15. Read more books
  16. Read more in French
  17. Pay off debts
  18. Finish renovating our house
  19. Adopt another puppy
  20. Volunteer
  21. Become an environmental and/or animal activist
  22. Make time for church
  23. Try new foods
  24. Bake more desserts
  25. Have a baby
  26. Find balance in my life
  27. Keep the house cleaner
  28. Hold a Koala
  29. Swim with dolphins
  30. Go back to school
  31. Go skiing at Banff
  32. Visit Brazil
  33. Visit the Grand Canyon
  34. Visit San Francisco
  35. Visit Paris
  36. Visit Prague
  37. Buy/build a house in the country
  38. Learn how to salsa
  39. Go on more dates with my husband
  40. Donate to charities
  41. Give blood
  42. Make more time for myself
  43. Get my driver's license
  44. Buy a new car
  45. Learn more about nutrition
  46. Take baking/cooking classes
  47. Visit Macchu Picchu

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love 43 Things. I haven't been there in awhile, but I probably need to get over there soon and start focusing on my goals!