Thursday, April 19, 2007

Another New Cookbook!

I know, I know...you're saying, don't you have enough?! For those of you who know me well, you KNOW that I didn't need another one....I'm addicted to buying cookbooks - I'm guilty, I admit it! I HAVE been good lately though (seriously - ask my husband!) and I have agreed to only buy cookbooks for cuisines I don't have. So when I'm in the mood for a new cookbook it better damn well be a good one!

After going out for tapas not too long ago, I've been craving Spanish food. I started looking up some cookbooks and after reviewing the readers comments, I chose "The Foods & Wines of Spain" by Penelope Casas. It's not exactly NEW...it was published in 1982 but it seemed authentic so I decided to go with it! And I'm glad I did...I was flipping through the book on my lunch break at work today and it's filled with great recipes - of course, I haven't tried them yet but I can tell by the ingredients in most of them that they're going to be delicious! You can bet I'll be reviewing recipes from this book here soon!



No comments: