Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Few Cookbooks Revived...

I've had both these cookbooks for at least a year and hardly even looked at them...I bought them at the same time in the spring last year but then the wedding plans and home renovations took over and I really didn't have time to make ice cream, much less read books about them!

After our double date for ice cream last weekend I, of course, had a new-found determination and interest in making homemade frozen treats! I foresee a lot of recipe reviews from both these books this summer...the first treat for my hubby is Pina Colada Frozen Yogurt that I am making as I'm typing this post...




4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have the Ben and Jerry's book too. It is a great read.

Kate said...

oh man....do you HAVE to make stuff from those books!!?!?!

That pina colada ice cream sounded yummy as all get out.

erinlovesmarc said...

lol Kate...you kill me!!! I'll try to make them low-fat I promise *wink*!

Kristen said...

I look forward to seeing what comes out of your kitchen from these books!